Saturday, July 14, 2012

White Sangria

Sangria can be made from basic ingredients that (if I have taught you anything) you should already have in your bar set up and ready to go for sangria in the summer :)

I use a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, 1 tablespoon of Cognac, I can diet or regular Sprite, 1/2 cup triple sec, 1 cup mango juice, and any freshly picked summer fruit you can get your hands on. 
Throw everything besides the Sprite in a pitcher overnight then add the Sprite right before serving - oh my God - it's awesome.  

Today, I used raspberries from School Lunch Farm who is at the Oakland, NJ Farmers' Market on Saturdays and also has a CSA drop off there and also runs this awesome organization slowfoodnnj.org 

Stop by the farm and pick up some of her great organically grown, delicious produce - Municipal Lot on Ramapo Valley Rd. Saturdays, 9-1 now through October - see you there!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment